House, also known as Grove Cottage, on Commonside East, west of the corner with Cedars Avenue. Now demolished. Site to corner has a block of flats.
According to the London Gazette (Publication date : 15 December 1931
Issue : 33780 Page : 8077 ), the land was registered in December 1931 with H.M. Land Registry by Ellen Dorothy Bird of 1, Camomile Road, Mitcham,
The 1867 private residents directory has a Misses Ewer living at Grove Cottage, Mitcham Common.
There are three photos of this cottage, taken in 1978, on the Collage website: