A sports ground that included a club pavilion that was east of the Corporation Cottages, opposite the Goat pub on Carshalton Road. It was last used by the factory Morfax, which was in Willow Lane.
Its address was Sports And Social Club Of Morfax, Carshalton Road, Mitcham CR4 4HN
This OS map from 1954 shows the outline of the pavilion building and the extent of the ground eastwards towards the railway line.
Bing Maps has an aerial view of what is left of the clubhouse and ground.
90/P0448 : Granted 26 Jun 1990
Erection of single storey rear lounge extension to clubhouse.
86/P1340 : Granted 10 Mar 1987
Erection of changing rooms.
MER/1286/85 : Granted 4 Apr 1986
Erection of extension to existing club room.
MER/745/85 : Granted 20 Sep 1985
Extension of changing rooms.
MER/920/84 : Granted 31 Jan 1985
Erection of extension to club building involving demolition of existing buildings, to provide new servery, food preparation and beer storage areas.
MER/469/81 : Granted 13 Jan 1983
Retrospective application to erect a single-storey building for use in connection with the football club.
MER/468/81 : Granted 29 Sep 1981
Retrospective applcation for the erection of a standing encosure for spectators on northern site of the Fisher Football Club, Carshalton, Mitcham.