Tag Archives: Church Place

Lavender Grove off Lavender Avenue

From the minutes of the Mitcham Borough Council
Volume 1
1934 to 1935
Highways
6th December 1934
page 90

32. Church Place and Lavender Grove, Completion of.
– The Borough Engineer reported as to the completion of Church Place and Lavender Grove, and it was Resolved, (a) That Church Place be taken over as a highway repairable by the inhabitants at large; and (b) that the remainder of Lavender Grove be taken over as a highway repairable by the inhabitants at large.


Minutes of meetings held by the Mitcham Borough Council are available on request from the Merton Heritage and Local Studies Centre at Morden Library.