Railway bridge on Commonside East over the railway line that was opened in 1868 connecting Streatham to Sutton. The line separates Three Kings Piece from the rest of Mitcham Common. The name is from the nearby former pub of the same name that predated the railway.
The current bridge was built in 1939, replacing a humped back bridge. At 42 feet wide, it required extra land from the Common.
The bridge had to be rebuilt as it was not strong enough to take bus traffic over it (route 118).
The tender of Howard Farrow & Co. was accepted to build the bridge.