Two houses in Cedars Avenue, Radstock and The Chantry, were demolished in 1950s/60s for the development of flats and maisonettes.
Source: page 56 Mitcham Histories : 3 Pollards Hill, Commonside East and Lonesome by E.N. Montague
1910 OS Map
Road named possibly after the Robinson Crusoe story. Crusoe Farm Dairy was named by its owner on the possible residence of nearby Tooting Hall by Daniel Defoe, author of Robinson Crusoe.
1949 OS map
Maps are reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.