Chairman of Renshaw. Died 1958.
In 1948 he married daughter of W.F. Anderson, of the timber company that started in Islington in 1863. He was appointed a director of C.F. Anderson and Sons Ltd., who then bought the builders’ merchant business on the London Road opposite junction with Bond Road, and set up their timber yard there.
Source: pages 41 and 43 of Andersons of Islington: The history of C.F.Anderson & Son, Limited, 1863-1963