A postcard from around 1910 shows houses on either side of the Windmill pub:
An OS map of 1932 shows the houses and the pub marked as P.H. :-
The 1925 street directory describes the occupants, from north to south, starting at Cold Blows (not named, but mentioned as footpath to lower green):
.. footpath to Lower green ..
George Oliver NASH (North Lodge)
Lawrence Thomas BODLE, builder (Avenue Cottage)
Thomas HIGGS, confectioner
James BOXALL, beer retailer
Charles Thomas SEARS
John THOMPSON, dairy
William Charles HINES
News of the World Sports Ground (Leonard WHITE, hon. sec.) (Park Place)
The beer retailer is the licensee of the Windmill pub.
The houses before the Windmill aren’t shown on the 1950s OS maps, but two to the south are. See 51 and 52 Commonside West.