Currently, in August 2019, a new development of eight 4-bed houses by Caerus Developments, according to their planning application 17/P1442.
This 1951 OS map shows number 34 as a foundry. It was listed as May’s Mitcham Iron Foundry in the 1963 Mitcham Borough List of Factories. Before that the owners were W.E. Horsman, Son & Co.
The last occupant was Faren Chemical Industries (UK) Ltd., whose registered office address was changed from Unit 1, 34 Eveline Road, Mitcham, Surrey CR4 3LE to 145 Morden Road, Unit 8, Puma Trade Park, Mitcham, Surrey, CR4 4DG, on 25 October 2017.
Maps are reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.