Grade II listed by Historic England:
Substantial manor house. Late C17. Brick with later stucco. Plain tile hipped roof to eaves. 2 storeys plus basement and dormers. West facade of 5 bays with 2-bay extension to left. Central bay to original block projects slightly with square headed architraved corniced entrance, reached by steps. Square headed windows, blind to 2 right bays. Sashes, flush frames, glazing bars. Modillion eaves cornice above first floor. 3-bay return to south. Other facades also of architectural interest. Interior retains staircase with strong twisted balusters, some panelling, etc. Built by John Odway, who was granted a building lease in 1680.