Terrace of houses that was on the western side of Church Road, south of Phipps Terrace and north of Aberdeen Road.
Occupants in the 1911 street directory
Going from north to south.
5,E T BROADBRIDGE
3,William Thomas FRANCIS
2,Henry James BATT
1,Frederick William TAYLOR
Possibly this terrace of six houses, numbered 369 to 359, as shown on this 1952 OS map:
Maps are reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.