Listed in the 1925 street directory, a terrace of 4 cottages, in Acacia Road on the north side of the road, after number 11. The occupants were:
- 4. Edward Walls
- 3. Percy Owen Pennegar
- 2. William Dalton
- 1. William James Allen
However, these maps show a terrace of cottages on the east side of Ebenezer Walk.
On 20th January 1903, a terrace of cottages in Church Road, called Allen’s Terrace, was to be renamed Keen’s Terrace to avoid confusion with Allen’s Cottages. In the 1911 census, this seems not to have happened as there is an Allen Terrace shown.
1911 Census for the family of Private Edward (Edwin) Ingham