A row of small shops with living accommodation above between Laings Corner and the Windmill pub on the east side of London Road, south of Figges Marsh.
The 1914 Street Directory has numbering from 1 to 10, north to south:
1914 Street Directory has numbering from 1 to 10, north to south:
- Mrs Ethel Grist, toy and china dealer
- Frederick Ayling, greengrocer
- Alfred William Berry, confectioner
- Telephone Call Office and George A. Stoffell, hair dresser
- Mrs H. Cook, confectioner
- William Lewis, hardware stores
- Mrs J. Ball
- George Wheeler
- John McKay, boot maker
- George Usher
The 1915 street directory shows Fred CANNON, cycle dealer at number 1.
In this 1951 OS Map, only 6 of the original 10 are standing.