Eric Montague in his book “Mitcham Histories: 5 Lower Green West” suggests that 354 and 356 were built around 1912.
H.E. Robinson, one of Mitcham’s principal dairies and milk distributors was at no. 356; the offices of the Wandsworth and District Gas company in the middle, no. 354, had a shop and offices above; … a bakers at no. 352.
This Merton Memories photo shows Robinson and the bakers.