Road off of Lower Green West by the side of the National School, which led to Prussia Place and Nursery Cottages. In 2015 it is a short access road. Demolished as part of a slum clearance scheme, announced in 1962.
Occupants in 1925 were:
- Thomas Rose
- Miss Fry
- Percy Arthur Nicholas
World War 1 Connections
Corporal William Herbert Brett DCM
Maps are reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.