Corner of New Close and Phipps Bridge Road
From the minutes of the Housing Committee
6th November 1952
The Chief Sales Superintendent of the South-West Telephone Area has submitted a plan showing a proposal for a telephone kiosk in New Close within the cartilage or 142, Phipps Bridge Road, the ground floor which is used as a shop.
It is recommended that consent given to the use of the land for this purpose.
Minutes of meetings held by the Mitcham Borough Council are available on request from the Merton Heritage and Local Studies Centre at Morden Library.