Road off north east side of Western Road, south of Heyford Road. Built around 1929/30 by H. Poulson. The name was approved by the Mitcham Urban District Council as stated in minutes on page 254, volume XV.
The houses are numbered odd, from 1 to 27, on the west or left hand side as seen from Western Road, and even from 2 to 32 on the east or right hand side. All properties have the postcode CR4 3ES.
Number 11A was built between numbers 11 and 13, in around 1988. Source:
planning application 88/P0752.
Maps are reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.
Minutes of meetings held by the Mitcham Urban District Council are available on request from the Merton Heritage and Local Studies Centre at Morden Library.