From the memorial stone in the Mitcham Parish Church:
HENRY HOARE of Fleet Street, London, Esq. Born May 1, 1750, and during the last forty years of a beneficent and useful life, resident owner of Mitcham Grove in this parish a blessing and example to all around him, died there March 15, 1828, and was buried by the side of a beloved wife, and of children and grandchildren called before him, in his family vault at Morden, where a monument is erected to his memory, yet may affectionate veneration for his character, and gratitude for a cherished gift long since received at his hand in this church, here also fitly trace the name and lineaments one so loved, immediately above the spot where he constantly worshipped (as he lived) In humble faith in God’s mercy through Christ, And in perfect charity with all men. T. D. A. H.Weekes, SC, 1842.
See also the wikipedia entry Henry Hoare of Mitcham Grove.