No longer exists.
A terrace of 8 houses built in 1933/4. It hadn’t a tarmac road which was never adopted by the council.
In around 1990 it was compulsory purchased by Merton Council for a link road scheme to connect Church Road to Morden Road. This scheme was abandoned by a subsequent Labour council.
Where the houses were, is now Hallowfield Way.
From Urban District of Mitcham council minutes, volume XIX, 1933-1934, pages 948-9, Messrs. Chart, Son and Reading asked for the name Moffat Gardens in place of Angel Close, the original name for the new road leading to Church Road from Messrs. Drewett’s Angel’s Farm.