A terrace of eight houses that were on the western side of Church Road, at the north corner with Aberdeen Road.
Occupants in the 1896 street directory
Occupants in the 1904 street directory
The terrace is shown on the 1911 OS map but not listed in the Kelly street directory for that year.
The terrace of six houses to the north, on the same side of Church Road, is listed as Marrianne Cottages.
The terrace is not shown in the 1952 OS map:
Maps are reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.