Also known as Killick’s Lane, later named St Mark’s Road.
Plans noted at Croydon Local Studies Centre, Croydon Library:
– additions to Killick’s Lane Board School
– Mr JD Drewett to erect two cottages in Killick’s Road
From the minutes of the
Croydon Rural District Council
Roads and Buildings Committee
Volume VIII 1902 – 1903
21st June 1902
2. Deposited Plans. – The Buildings Sub-Committee reported that they had carefully examined al the plans of new streets and buildings deposited since the last meeting, and on their recommendation, it was Resolved:-
(a) That the undermentioned be approved:
No. 2148, Mizen F. & G., Stabling, Killick’s Road, Mitcham
Minutes of meetings held by the Croydon Rural District Council are available on request from the Merton Heritage and Local Studies Centre at Morden Library.