Tag Archives: 1975

415 London Road

A block of 3 shops with flats above numbered 415a, 415b and 415c on the east side of the London Road, south side of Tramway Path, near Mitcham tramstop.

1954 OS map

In 1959: 415b was grocer Gaybell’s, and in 1961 it was Berry’s.

In the 1971 phone book:

Robert Brooker, greengrocer, 415a London Road, telephone 01-648 5237
Cain Brothers, butchers, is listed at 415 London Road, but doesn’t give the letter.

415c changed from a hairdressers to a tattoo parlour in 2017 according to planning application 17/P0585