Road that runs in a southwesterly direction from Greyhound Terrace and was in of the Mitcham Urban District, but is now considered as in Streatham.
This OS map of 1952 shows the boundary line running through Leonard Road to the west, and Greyhound Line to the north.
Houses are numbered odd on the east side, and even on the west side, ascending from north to south.
At number 1A, on the north east corner with Greyhound Terrace, the pub called The Mitcham Mint opened in 1968. It had previously been an off-license.
Next are two terraces, numbers 1 to 11 and 13 to 21. These can be seen on this 1910 OS map:
As this area is shown on the 1897 OS map as nurseries, with no roads laid out, it is likely that this road was built around 1900 to 1910.
Note that on this 1910 map, Greyhound Terrace is shown as Manor Road, which continued along the present Rowan Road to Manor Road to the Common. The name of the road signified it being the boundary of the manor. Parts of that road were renamed in 1926 when it became necessary to renumber the houses.
On the west side of the road, houses numbered 28 to 38 and 42 to 54 appear to have been built around 1910. The current numbers 49 and 42 were built in 2008, see planning application 08/P0773.