A block of 3 shops with flats above numbered 415a, 415b and 415c on the east side of the London Road, south of Tramway Path, near Mitcham tramstop.
From the 1938 commercial directory:
415a, William HATCH, cycle dealer
415b, W. J. HARRIS, grocer
415c, Ernest JONES, confectioner
In the 1971 phone book:
Robert Brooker, greengrocer, 415a London Road, telephone 01-648 5237
Cain Brothers, butchers, is listed at 415 London Road, but doesn’t give the letter.
415c changed from a hairdressers to a tattoo parlour in 2017 according to planning application 17/P0585
Maps are reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.