Road off east side of Streatham Road, presumably built at the same time as Caithness Road.
In the 1925 street directory, houses on the south west side were numbered odd from 1 to 111 and on the north east side, even from 2 to 112. Some of the residents listed included:
2, Leonard G. DAVEY (solicitor)
2A, Euan THOMAS (wholesale grocer)
yard next to 2A, Frank RUSSELL (plumber)
3, Albert E. NASH (piano tuner)
16, Edwin Sidney DALE
84, Miss Edith FOLKERD (teacher of music)
See Merton Memories photo from 1924.
In 1954, one of the 3-bedroom houses was for sale at £2,400 (£65,000 in 2018 values, adjusted for inflation).
World War 1 Connections
Captain John Henry William FORSTER
Maps are reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.