Number 389 was a detached house, and numbers 391/393 was a pair of semi-detached houses, that were on the east side of London Road, north of the corner with Mitcham Park. They were constructed between 1890 and 1895 and were examples of the Domestic Revival or Queen Anne style. As they followed the same pattern they were thought to have been designed by the same architect as a group.
They were demolished in 2005/6 and the site was redeveloped by Croudace as a block of 28 flats, which then was given the address of 59 Mitcham Park.
Maps are reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.