Tag Archives: 1982

M & P Autofactors (Mitcham) Ltd

Was at 321/323 London Road, Mitcham, on east side of the road and south of Boundary House (Job Centre).

Went into liquidation in July 2016, as reported in the London Gazette

In 1982 it was at number 333A:

ad from the 1982 Mitcham Diary

“SUPPLIERS OF QUALITY
MOTOR SPARES
EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE
ALL PARTS SUPPLIED UNDER
MANUFACTURERS GUARANTEE”

9-6.30 MON. – FRI9-5.30 SAT.
9.30-1 p.m. SUN.

333A LONDON ROAD
MITCHAM, SURREY
01-646 1033/2430