Tag Archives: Langdale Avenue

Corner House Restaurant, 249 London Road

Restauarnt that was at 249 London Road, on the north corner of Langdale Avenue.

1959 ad


Text of ad:

MITCHAM’S LEADING RESTAURANT
Phone : MIT 2673

OPEN MONDAYS TO SATURDAYS 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
(Sundays during Summer Season open 3.30-9 p.m.)

MORNING COFFEE – LUNCHES – TEAS – DINNERS
SNACKS

WEDDINGS & PARTIES
CATERED FOR

FULLER’S CAKES A SPECIALITY

CORNER HOUSE RESTAURANT,
249 LONDON ROAD, MITCHAM.
(5 mins from Cricket Green)

Proprietor : C. L. Ford.

In 1960, the Chinese restaurant Bamboo House opened at this address.